· an opportunity to join a human centric company
· a stable work environment
· training and close monitoring of your professional career
· exciting assignments and projects
We are currently looking for a “DevOps Architect” in order to reinforce our team working for our project in Public Sector (European Institution).
The mission involves the creation of developer-friendly IT hosting services for our internal customers, in collaboration with 2 other architects.
As a DevOps Architect, you will:
- Implement CD pipelines, API gateways, registries and other ways to make life easier for the users of our hosting services;
- Work with the project manager of our DevSecOps program to provide work estimates and follow-up;
- Produce designs, automation and user guides to allow a scalable usage of our hosting services;
- Coordinate the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.);
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus;
- 3 years of experience with software development;
- 5 years of experience in IT in the role of an architect, team leader, or senior developer;
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- At ease on the Linux command-line;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Nexus;
- Experience with testing/QA tools such as Selenium or SonarQube;
- General knowledge of database and middleware;
- Good knowledge of web services development;
- Good experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP;
- Good knowledge of IP networks.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.