We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented WealthSuite Front-Office Lead Business Architect !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To lead the WealthSuite Front-Office (Triple’A) Technical Analysts community;
- To report directly to the Global Private Wealth Management team;
- To act as Technical Architect for our projects;
- To align with client CxOs and IT departments on technical matters;
- To be involved in international Wealth Management transformation projects;
- To set-up a framework based on methodologies;
- To share experience and teaching Wealth Management training plans;
- To support project/program scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring business and technical feasibility;
- To shape and define technical IT roadmaps aligned with business;
- To work with client counterpart on backlog definition and refinement;
- To identify scope variances and propose alternatives;
- To follow-up on dependencies with other projects and client initiatives.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have at least 15 years of experience as WealthSuite Front-Office Technical Analyst with exceptional understanding of both the Wealth Management Industry and Technical architecture;
- To have at least 8 years of experience as WealthSuite Technical Lead in a consulting company or significant Private Bank;
- To master WealthSuite Front-Office technical architecture on all components;
- To have proven experience in System performance improvements, Financial servers load balancing, Infrastructure sizing;
- To have an excellent knowledge of multiple Private Banking packages / software i.e. Olympic, T24, Avaloq, Kondor+, Actuate;
- To have an excellent knowledge of database optimization (Sybase, Oracle);
- To have international experience and high mobility, proven experience with nearshore and offshore projects;
- To have acquaintance with Agile and DevOps methodologies;
- To have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- To be fluent in English and French.
In terms of soft skills :
- You are positive, creative, with a can-do attitude;
- You are highly collaborative and results oriented;
- You are flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge;
- You are interested in working with technology to better business;
- You are sharp and focused;
- You are an excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation.
Ideally a Business school background with IT specialisation; and 15+ years of experience as WealthSuite Front-Office Business Analyst with a good understanding of the Wealth Management Industry.