We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented WealthSuite Front-Office (Triple’A) Lead Business Architect !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To lead the WealthSuite Front-Office (Triple’A) Business Analysts community;
- To report directly to the Global Private Wealth Management team;
- To act as Business Architect for our projects;
- To align with client CxOs and Front-Office departments on Wealth matters;
- To be involved in international Wealth Management transformation projects;
- To set-up a framework based on methodologies;
- To share experience and teaching Wealth Management training plans;
- To support project/program scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring business and technical feasibility;
- To shape and define technical IT roadmaps aligned with business;
- To work with client counterpart on backlog definition and refinement;
- To identify scope variances and propose alternatives;
- To follow up on dependencies with other projects and client initiatives;
- To ensure with SMEs Technical feasibility and compliance.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have at least 8 years of experience as WealthSuite Front-Office Business Analyst with exceptional understanding of the Wealth Management Industry;
- To have at least 5 years of experience as WealthSuite Front-Office Business Lead in a consulting company or significant Private Bank;
- To have an extensive knowledge of Private Banking Business processes, i.e. Portfolio Management theory, Valuation, Performance (Contribution/Attribution), Operation list, future cash-flows, Front-to-back trading, pre-trade compliance check, allocate order, check strategy/rebalancing;
- To have knowledge of multiple Private Banking packages / software i.e. Olympic, T24, Avaloq, Kondor+, Actuate;
- To master WealthSuite Front-Office customisation i.e. Formats, screens, script definitions, default values, input controls;
- To have international experience and high mobility, proven experience with nearshore and offshore projects;
- To have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- To have acquaintance with Agile methodologies;
- To have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- To be fluent in English and French.
In terms of soft skills :
- You are positive, creative, with a can-do attitude;
- You are highly collaborative and results oriented;
- You are flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge;
- You are interested in working with technology to better business;
- You are sharp and focused;
- You are an excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation.
Ideally a Business school background with IT specialisation; and 2+ years of experience as WealthSuite Front-Office Business Analyst with a good understanding of the Wealth Management Industry.