SOGETI is looking for a Service Desk - Office 365 Specialist to join our company.
As part of the Department working exclusively with European Institutions located in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team which interact with 18 team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural environment.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, in diverse platforms. Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most valuable projects. Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
To be involved in Microsoft technologies and environments :
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the following areas
- Office 365 (Teams, Office online)
- SharePoint online and on-premises
- Implementation and maintenance of solutions based on SharePoint online
- Security of Office 365 solutions
- Active Directory
- Redaction of technical and user documentation.
Skills & Requirements
- Mastering of Microsoft technologies;
- Experience with the following technologies is a real asset : Microsoft System Center suite (SCCM, SCSM, Orchestrator), Powershell scripting, Configuration workstations, Flowforma;
- Being certified ITIL V3 is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team, ease in dealing with users to ensure support actions;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to manage different tasks and define priorities;
- Sense of discretion, respect for confidentiality;
- Good knowledge of French and satisfactory knowledge of English or good
- Knowledge of English and satisfactory knowledge of French.
3+ years university degree in IT and 2 years minimum of professional experience in a similar role; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 700 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers; And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Digital Inclusion
- Environmental Sustainability
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops toImpalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?