Sogeti is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specializing in
Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Our mission is to help
organizations implement their digital journeys at speed, we are always looking for
talented people to make it happen and underpin our continued growth. Today we are
launching a new challenge: find a driven and talented Functional tester!
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department, you will be involved within a
multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing
technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
You will work within an Agile organization together with other experts to achieve the
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and
methodologies: something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
If you do have a Secret Clearance, then this job is for you!
A full relocation program will be offered to help you, including moving allowance.
• Quality assessment of the current situation.
• Understand requirements, design specifications, and convert them into test
• Definition, elaboration, and management of quality tests;
• Advice on quality improvements and the risk analysis of the system;
• Elaboration and maintenance of quality control procedures;
• Create and update documentation relating to the quality assurance processes
• and procedures using tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS);
• Work closely with the other members of the project team to coordinate
• delivery of technical components.
And in terms of technical know-how?
• Solid experience creating and executing manual test scripts;
• Experience with system/integration/user acceptance testing;
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Technical environment ?
• Backend development .NET, C#, SQL Server, Oracle.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission, you need:
• To have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• To be able to explain issues at different levels of the hierarchy;
• To be dynamic, flexible and well organized;
• To be able to interact with a plurality of stakeholders;
• To have a fluency in English, both oral and in writing.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees,
diplomas & certifications)
Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might
require holding security clearance.
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on
a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world ,
Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and
flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts
in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994 , working closely with its
clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities , work in various
activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve
carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business
by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local
organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical
projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge
and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits
(e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world,
Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where
international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de
Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland,
Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and
offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
• To integrate a team on a human scale;
• To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
• For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
• To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
• Comprehensive Relocation Program;
• Competitive salary;
• Meal allowance;
• Company car and fuel card if needed;
• 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
• Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
• Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
• Referral bonus program;
• Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
• Participation in tech conferences.