We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Data Migration Business Analyst !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
The candidate should have a holistic view of Data Migration Concepts and good knowledge in Core Banking Data migration along with Functional knowledge in banking systems.
- Ability to manage conflict of interest, inculcate confidence in team and client, Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Identify & define interfaces in conjunction with project requirements.
- Manage necessary data interactions across project workstreams.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality, and business sign-off details.
- Be proactive in highlighting & managing issues, risks & dependencies with the data.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have an Overall Experience of 8+ years in Software Industry with 6+ years of Experience in Banking. Should possess minimum 6+ years of Migration Experience and participated in various Data Migration projects;
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication skill and good Decision-making skill;
- Must have a good knowledge in Effort estimations of Data Migration;
- Must have French and English communication (Oral / Written);
- Basic Functional Knowledge in Core Banking;
- Basic experience in Data Migration strategy preparation.
Ideally 3+ years university degree in IT
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 700 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers; And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion;
- Digital Inclusion;
- Environmental Sustainability.
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops toImpalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?