IT Operations manager (m/f/x) - long term contract 40h/week
Sodexo is one of the largest facilities companies in Europe, with services varying from highly specified healthcare, nutrition and cleaning to maintenance, security and a host of others. We work across corporates, schools, sports, healthcare systems and homes, all with a single goal in mind: to improve the quality of life.
You will be part of the Sodexo IS&T Benelux team and report to the local Head of Service Operations.
Tasks and Responsabilities:
- Manage the day to day operations Servicesdesk & Infrastructure within Luxemburg
- Build and operate an ITIL-based framework (Incident/Problem/Change/Release) within the organization
- Perform regular process improvement reviews to ensure ongoing optimization
- Maintain capital and expense budget for Service Desk & Infrastructure
Critical competencies for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years enterprise system management and team management experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with ITIL
- Knowledge of concepts such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Cloud Services.
- Strong analytical and excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and French
Desired personality traits:
- Excellent leadership, relationship and communication skills
- Experience with working in highly sensitive environments is a strong plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and passion for IT innovations
We offer a unique combination of entrepreneurial pioneering, strategy and execution management within a highly transforming business and organization.
Socially committed, our company promotes the work-life balance of its employees.
As part of a growing international group, you are surrounded by an enthusiastic team and you will practice diversified functions that can advance according to your skills and motivation.
We will treat all applications according to the data confidentiality.