Technical Sales Officer
Are you looking for new challenges?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
We need a Technical Sales Officer (M/W) to support and help us in our sales department – CEODEUX Business Unit:
The Technical Sales Officer completes a work on the level of the sales process. He/She occupies a position with high responsibilities and carries out the following daily operations:
- Be the direct point of contact between our HQ and End Customers, Distributors, Front Offices and all the entities of the Group;
- Take the responsibility of the technical communication with the customers: taking care of the requests, searching for the right solutions using the internal resources of the Group and giving an accurate and personalized answer to customers in time. Being proactive in your customer relationship to make sure the full satisfaction from clients;
- In charge of Sales Administration: taking care of all the price requests, being independent in making the technical & commercial offers, identifying when internal support is needed for validation on special technical or commercial aspects, transmitting offers and receiving orders, fixing delivery delays with Production and confirming orders to the customers and to Front Offices;
- You reinforce our premium quality and service brand image through all your daily interactions with our worldwide customers;
- Be the mainspring and facilitate information transfer between the different structures of the Group. Bring all necessary support to the worldwide sales team to optimize the relation with the customers.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You got a Bachelor or Master degree in sales and/or technical field;
- You already have a first proofed 2 years’ experience in a sales organization;
- You have a strong technical background;
- You know how to handle business in a multicultural environment;
- Industrial market experience would be a real advantage;
- You are fluent in English and French, additional languages are assets;
- Your open mind, reactivity, and rigor allow you to gain customer’s confidence. You know how to develop a sustainable B2B relation.