Senior Network Engineer (F/M)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 750 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
About Telindus Luxembourg: www.telindus.lu
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg SA. Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Trust Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Job Content :
- Install, deploy, manage and operate Networking Assets (routing, switching, WAN, LAN, WIFI, SF, ...)
- Mandatory knowledge of :
- Networking protocoles / very good knowledge of Cisco Routing and switching
- At least CCNP certification, CCIE being a must.
- Cisco products, operating systems and configuration interfaces.
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new Networking architecture
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of resiliency of the systems
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the Network incident response process and participate to On-Duty staffing outside business hours.
- Master’s degree in IT or IT Security or justify professional competencies with certifications and experiences.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of IT Networking & security
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems, network hardware, protocols and standards related Network & Security assets
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting problems
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong problem solving
- Working independently and self-managing time
- Working with a strong customer focus
- Understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.