About Proximus Luxembourg :
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 750 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
About Telindus Luxembourg: www.telindus.lu
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg SA. Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Trust Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
As a Client Program Executive you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of one or more key customers.
You will be responsible for the productivity and profitability of the assigned customers by ensuring respect of the budget and strategy.
You will also be responsible for developing, promoting and representing his/her business internally and externally to our clients, partners and sub-contractors.
You will report to the Reports to the Head of Service Account Management.
Results areas and activities
- Ensure the relationship with the client and understand its issues, in order to define the long-term strategy
- Identify stakeholders, define and implement governance for the client
- Ensure projects are aligned with the client's strategy
- Identify, analyse and manage the client's strategic risks
- Identify, analyse and manage the dependencies between different client projects and the teams handling them.
- Define key performance indicators.
- Review and report periodically on project and operational performance to the steering committee.
- Participate in internal project reviews and with/to partners.
- Act as a facilitator and drive improvement actions.
- Consolidate and maintain project information in a roadmap
- Organise and attend steering committee meetings
- Organise and attend ad hoc meetings on legal and compliance risks
- Define and monitor project budgets and customer governance
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is measured against compliant indicators and that improvement plans are implemented
- Identify, analyse and escalate new business opportunities
Your profile :
- Own extensive experience in managing a portfolio or program management office including large scale IT programs
- Strong experience of delivering managed IT services to critical business organisations
- Strong experience of driving change and innovation within organisations
- Solutions orientated and excellent commercial mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both French and English
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.