As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Telecom S.A., the Delivery support service provides support for our key corporate customers : project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, administration delivery & Service Delivery Management.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Service Now Solution Architect
- Ensure consistency of solutions implemented in ServiceNow and its environment
- Ensure consistency of information published
- Be in charge of implementation projects and change requests
- Design solutions and write specifications
- Maintain and ensure technical documentation up-to-date
- Ensure proper use of the system and actively participate in testing phase
- Master’s Degree (Bac + 5) in Computer Science with at least 3-4 years of proven experience in a similar role, ideally in designing, building and implementing technical architectures
- Benefit from a deep understanding of the Service Now suite and in CMBD
- Ideally, hold an « ITIL Foundation V3/V4 » certification
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously and in team
- Be recognized for writing, analytical and project management skills
- Be a customer and solution focused professional with strong communication skills in English. French will be a strong advantage
Work location and schedule
The work place is based at Luxembourg-Cloche d’Or. You will work under flextime but you have to adjust your schedule and work location to business requirements.