Senior .NET Developer (m/f/d)
You will join our Digital Transformation team and work in a cross-functional agile environment, contributing to developing the innovative no-code DataXpert platform for Industry 4.0 applications.
As a Senior .NET developer, you will lead the RulesXpert team and interact with stakeholders to identify customer needs, provide technology leadership, create design documents, code, test and implement new features, and modifications and corrections to the rule engine software.
We are working on worldwide projects in the iron & steel making industry.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical thinking skills are your strength and passion, this could be the right place for you.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices
- Work with stakeholders to identify, analyze and prioritize customer needs.
- Lead the design and architecture of new or re-engineered back-end software
- Develop well-designed, testable, efficient, reliable and clean code
- Ensure on-schedule delivery of a high-quality product that meets technical requirements
- Take responsibility for the entire software development lifecycle of RulesXpert, including aspects of security, continuous integration and delivery
- Provide mentoring to junior developers
- Provide 2nd level support to internal and external users.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or in a similar field
- At least 5 years of work experience in software development
- Strong working knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
- Familiarity with the REST architecture style and building web APIs
- Profound knowledge in unit testing (i.e. MSTest, NUnit or xUnit)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker)
- Working experience with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control, build process, testing, and code release
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly across organizational boundaries
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility for occasional worldwide business trips and collaboration with multinational teams.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with messaging systems (ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Knowledge in or strong interest in Machine Learning applications
- For office communication, good command in German and French.