We're looking for you as:
Process Engineer (m/f/d)
You will assist our CO2 workforce in the different phases of projects, from the elaboration of concepts providing solutions for our customers, to the realisation of basic engineering up to the commissioning of plant units, as well as in the execution of R&D projects.
Your activities will require working in a multidisciplinary team and involving contact and direct communication with customers and suppliers.
Your main tasks
- Process calculations
- Elaboration of technical specifications, process flow sheets and process functional descriptions
- Technical evaluation of offers
- Preparation and realisation of marketing and sales presentations
- Technical management: assisting in engineering coordination with internal engineering departments, suppliers and customers
- Assisting in the commissioning of installations
- Management of R&D projects.
What do we expect
- Engineering degree preferentially with a specialisation in process, metallurgical or chemical engineering
- Availability for short and long term assignments abroad
- Fluency in English; language skills in German and/or French are considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of process software and/or numerical simulations
- High level of initiative and responsibility and full commitment to the assigned projects
- Affinity for R&D and willingness to enter and build up know-how in new fields of technology
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate in a dynamic multinational team.
What do we offer
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that force us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation. We thus take an active role in shaping the industry of tomorrow.