Internship - Research Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you interested in changing the world into a climate friendly future? Are you enthusiastic to work in research and development for emission reduction within a dynamic team of process experts?
Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach.
If you are you a team player with good communication and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
- Calculate steel plant units with simulation software
- Analysis of complete steel plants as complete flowsheet simulation
- Assess and compare simulations results with real process data.
- Student in process or chemical engineering or related discipline
- Strong analytical mind-set and joy in research activities
- Advanced knowledge in thermodynamics
- Experience with simulation tools is a benefit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English.