Electrical Designer 2D & 3D (m/f/d)
You will support our EIC team of electrical and automation engineers typically supporting worldwide projects in the field of iron making industry.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical thinking skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the right place for you.
- Handling all electrical design activities of a project independently
- Development of design drawings in 2D and 3D models for electrical, automation and instrumentation using AutoCAD and Aveva
- Preparation of drawings for technical documents (e.g. installation drawings) according to the relevant drafting standards
- Create 3D model input of instruments, cable and tray routes and electrical equipment using Aveva
- Development and proposal of new integration solutions and working methods according to internal software evolution.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Technical Diploma in an electrical field and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Skilled in AutoCAD
- Fluent in English; for office communication, a good command in German and French is required
- Flexibility for occasional worldwide business trips and collaboration with multinational teams.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge in developing 3D models using Aveva E3D (Aveva Electrical & Aveva Engineering) or a similar 3D modelling tool.