Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
If you are a team player, if accuracy combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Preparing functional descriptions and subsequent testing of the software
- Carrying out cold and hot commissioning of process plants on international construction sites in line with deadlines and budgets
- Performing maintenance, optimisations and audits on customer plants as part of service assignments
- Representing Paul Wurth at meetings with customers, partners and suppliers
- Managing commissioning teams and coordinating commissioning activities
- Training of customer employees.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Completed studies or technician diploma in the field of mechanical, process, electrical or control engineering or in automation technology
- Several years of professional experience in the field of commissioning or operation of process plants is desirable
- Willingness to accept various international business travel and extended assignments abroad
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and solve them autonomously
- Confident presence and strong communication skills
- Independent and goal-oriented working approach with a high stress resistance
- Fluent in English.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge in programming of plant control systems is an asset
- Language skills in German and/or French.