NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29 th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Windows Administrator/Cloud Azure Expert fluent in English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Install and set up Windows systems and servers
- Develop servers and provide support to individual users
- Build the server's back-end architecture, including databases and scripts for specific applications and user needs
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other administrators
- Install and maintain Windows-based programs for end-users and help debug these applications
- Conduct system maintenance activities, usually on the server back end
- Review error logs and user-reported errors and identify stable and reliable solutions
- Work directly with the system's code base to make necessary changes and then deploy those changes throughout the server
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Monitoring daily traffic logs and reports or working directly with end-users
- Identify potential issues or bugs affecting server performance, develop and deploy proactive solutions to ensure system usability across the organization
- Maintain system security by noticing faults and vulnerabilities within the server's architecture.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English. French is considered as an asset.
- High Availability techniques in the Windows/VMware/Citrix environments
- Manage Azure Cloud infrastructure
- PowerShell, Batch scripting experience
- Citrix NetScaler, XenApp, XenDesktop and Storefront support
- MS AppV application packaging knowledge
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Windows environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Windows
- VMware Virtualization technologies
- The ability to keep up with updates/patches in the Windows environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Take the chance to join our NSI Family, a well-known company, with various opportunity to grow
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.