NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for an Information Security Officer, fluent in French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of the ISMS in order to achieve the ISO27001 certification
- Contribute to development and implementation of security architecture, and the design of security service and processes
- Proactively identify and mitigate security risks in a timely manner
- Define security controls, implement relevant alerts and metrics
- Improve the third party service provider security assessment framework and monitor adherence to information security obligations
- Assist with providing feedback to client’s due diligence requests
- Monitors cyber security threats and vulnerabilities
- Advises users regarding security policies, procedures and best practices
- Contribute to the security awareness program
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation
- You have 3 years of experience in security
- Master’s Degree in IT, ideally with a focus in Security
- Fluent in English and French
- Good understanding and experience with a SIEM
- Any certification is considered as an advantage
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Organized, proactive and customer-oriented
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.