Front End Developer – React – FR/EN (F/M)
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Front-End Developer – React, speaking English and French.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate within the IT teams
- Work on a dedicated and challenging project.
- Develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications
- Collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position with at least 3 years of experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Fluent in French & English
- Good knowledge of the development concepts
- Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices
- Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+
- Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...)
- With implementing responsive web applications
- Consuming / interacting with REST APIs
- In using version control systems (git)
- With continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps)
- Working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles
- Working within cloud-based environment
- Azure Cloud architecture will be considered as an advantage
- Passionate about good design & user experience
- Ability to be an excellent communicator
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.