Executive-VIP Desktop Technician – FR / EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for an Executive-VIP Desktop Technician, fluent in French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day white glove process and technical support
- Receive and handle requests for service (through Mail, Calls, ITSM Portal) following agreed procedures
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing solutions, Office 365, collaboration and business application software, telecommunication and potentially local network
- Maintain daily contact with Executives, perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolve moderate to complex problems; if needed, more complex IT issues will be coordinated with higher-level support staff, the Support Technician owning and tracking the issues until resolution
- Conduct training programs designed to instruct users in basic and specialized applications
- Support executive level conferences and events at sites as well as occasional offsite events (i.e. board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.)
- Be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning the new technologies, preparing the executive team for use and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a large and fast paced company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and French
- At least one relevant industry certification to include Microsoft, Network+Security
- supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management
- working on desk side services with specific focus on executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants
- supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies, Devices and network connectivity
- managing Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting, advanced knowledge of iOS devices and MDM solutions
- working with McAfee (Full Disk Encryption, Antivirus) and SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery
- Familiar with ITIL and ITSM processes
- Acquaintance with standard ticketing tool (ServiceNow, SDPlus)
- Multi-tasking, manage time and compliement with assignments entrusted
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.