Digital Banking Software Engineer – PL/SQL Developer – EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Digital Banking Software Engineer – PL/SQL Developer, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the activity of the funds management experts
- Deliver shippable features as part of a dedicated Scrum team
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich our software solution portfolio
- Depending on your experience, accompany and coach junior developers in your area of expertise
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced degree in Software Engineering
- Fluent in English. French will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring and Hibernate. REST if possible
- Good grasp on object-oriented programming and design, development and web-based development
- Proven experience of RDBMS model and Oracle Database
- Practical experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in:
- Writing unit test, mock services and data mocking to produce software quality
- Temenos Multifonds Global Accounting (FA), Global Inverstor (TA)
- Some of these core banking areas: AEI, FATCA, CRS, PRIIPS, MIFID, EMIR, AML, KYC
- Knowledge of industrial software development tools and practices will be considered as an advantage: Git, Jira, Continuous Integration, Micro-Service architecture, Docker containers, VM concepts
- With an agile mindset, you are a true team player and have good communication skills
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.