Would you like to be part of a dynamic team of international professionals working in the asset management industry and grow your skill set quickly? We are now looking for a Internship - Graphic Designer, Luxembourg to support on production and design related initiatives in our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the global financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 9.5 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 850 employees and handles more than EUR 254 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Marketing Communication team. We add value by effectively handling the NAM IWD marketing activities globally. As the Graphic Designer, you’ll play a valuable role by contributing to our clients' experience and to strategic projects in a very dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Marketing and sales design support
- Designing new document layouts for print and digital
- Liaising with external vendors to facilitate production, ensuring correct layout of content received by colleagues and timely deliveries
- Supporting our colleagues with digital mass mailings
- Designing stands and promotional materials for use in events and fairs
- Creating new campaign materials to promote our funds in focus
- Ensuring consistent branding across all marketing materials
- Projects: research and assessment of new vendors and solutions
- Translation management
You’ll join a multi-skilled and multicultural team of communication professionals. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To do well in this role, we believe that you:
- Have first class communication, organizational, time management and coordination skills
- Are a self-starter able to work independently in a growing and changing environment
- Are a team member with solid interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, professionally curious, attentive to detail, of a motivated nature, easy to work with and collaborative
Your experience and background:
- English proficiency, knowledge of either Italian, Spanish or German would be considered as an additional asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous experience in Digital is an additional asset
- You are enrolled in an university / school program can provide an internship agreement, or have graduated for no more than 6 months
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/07/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.