Would you like to experience the world’s #1 CRM platform in use up close in Asset Management? We are now looking for a Fund Data Administrator in CRM (Salesforce) Operations, Luxembourg to support with fund data management and general Salesforce administration tasks.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 770 employees and manages more than EUR 215 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the CRM Operations team. We add value by We add value by supporting our 200+ internal Salesforce users, ensuring that they have continuous access to the information and data they need to be able to effectively distribute our funds. As Fund Data Administrator in CRM (Salesforce) Operations, Luxembourg you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring that fund data management tasks are completed timely and effectively, whilst on the same time providing first class support to our Salesforce users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fund data input, maintenance and quality control.
- Fund data dissemination to external vendors.
- Liaison with external vendors on fund data related issues and queries.
- Coordinate the implementation of changes relating to fund data management:
- Monitor fund data market standards (Open Funds) and identify relevant changes
- Business analysis: Assess the changes and produce requirements documentation
- Discuss the requirements and solutions with Salesforce developers
- Testing & validation
- Create and maintain high quality process documentation for fund data management related tasks.
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud end user support: Answer to questions, incidents and service requests, provide trainings to end users.
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud administration tasks: User management, configuration, integration monitoring, environment and release management.
- Contribute to Salesforce related change initiatives as required, primarily with business analysis and testing.
You’ll join a multicultural, service-oriented team where everyone can make a difference. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are very attentive to detail and a quick learner
- Enjoy working in the intersection between technology and business
- Are service-minded and possess solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in a structured and organised manner, ensuring that given priorities and deadlines are adhered to
- Have an analytical mindset and are eager to contribute to continuous improvements of data quality and process efficiency
Your experience and background:
- Familiar with European Asset Management industry and key concepts
- First experience in data management and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance
- Be comfortable with IT and applications; knowledge of CRM tool such as Salesforce would be appreciated
- Proficient user of MS package, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.