Telecoms Onsite Support (F/M)
Specialty: Support Engineering
We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com
We are looking for a Junior IT End-User Support Specialist in Luxembourg.
A day in the life of a Junior IT End-User Support Specialist
Telecom On-Site Operations Technician. The selected personnel will work at the customer premises in Luxembourg. The Telecoms On-Site Operations Technicians are the prolongation of the Telecoms Service Desk Agents and they will work in close collaboration with the Service Desk and the UC Engineers and participate in all the tasks where a local intervention is needed.
On-site technicians will receive all their working orders from the Service Desk using the client ticketing system. They must also cover different domains: Cabling Operations, Telephony Operations, Television distribution Operations, Video Conference Operations.
- Incident Management for all services provided: participate in the resolving of all incidents assigned by the Service Desk in the different domains listed above
- Request Management for all services provided: participate in the completing of all requests assigned by the Service Desk, as for example:
- Cabling buildings, rooms..., Patching, Installation of telephone sets, Move of line, External Operators support, Test of network plug, Installation of TV Set
- Support/Assistance for a Video Conference
- Escalation/Dispatching to other entities if necessary, Duty to inform: Inform the Client's technical person in charge when necessary
- Inventory Management, CMDB Update: update or transmit information in the CMDB, Data Management quality
- Support to functional tests of new releases and firmware: support such operations avoiding impacting the users, Support to Video Conference Operations
You will also be required, approximately once a month, to travel to Strasbourg for about 4 days during the plenary sessions of the European Parliament to support the video-conferencing equipment.
If you have
- A past successful experience as On-Site technician in telecom operations is mandatory (at least 3 years, over 6 years is an asset)
- Very good technical and operational knowledge in the following working domains: Cabling, IP Telephony, TV Distribution and Video conference
- Vendor certifications will be highly appreciated
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Accustomed to ITIL foundations and best practices (ITIL Certification is an asset)
- Accustomed with the use of a ticketing system, with Configuration Management Database tools and processes and with the use of tools for infrastructure documentation as required by the daily operations
- Able to use systems administration tools as required by the daily operations, specifically, for Video conference: Technical knowledge of Video conference equipment and experience in troubleshooting of Video conference equipment
- Flexible and stress resilient
- French language (mother tongue preferably), good command of English (at least B1/B2 level)
- Good writing and communication skills in both languages
- Service minded attitude
- Attention for quality of work
- Customer-friendly, diplomatic
- Responsible and accountable
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all #NetcompanyIntrasoftPeople to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.