- The company takes care of its employees and wants them to grow and evolve
- Family environement implies flexibility and recognition within the company
Our client is a holding company located in the city center of Luxembourg. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Finance team in Luxembourg.
- Back-up for the daily book keeping activities: day to day accounting: invoicing, billing, reconciliations.
- Support in the periodical Forecasting and Planning activities.
- Day-to-day accounting for supervised portfolio of companies, mainly in commercial, industrial fields and real estate
- Manage client relationships
- Assist in all document's preparation: statutory financial statements, financial reports, corporate and VAT returns
- Manage external contacts (auditors, lawyers, tax authorities)
- Other ad-hoc administrative/communication aspect
- Degree in accounting or finance
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Hands-on experience in bookkeeping, invoicing/billing, accounting from A to Z
- You like working in a friendly team
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French
- Fast-paced multicultural environment
- Passionate and friendly team with team building event and casual events
- Good-work recognition