Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients:
HR Trainings Coordinator
Interim contract of 6 months
You will be a part of a global team, working with Operations and Corporate teams, as well as Recruiting, and Leadership & Development to provide a consistent and robust experience to support the programs and grow the leadership pipeline.
Successful candidates will be self-driven, have experience in large matrix organizations, be detail-oriented, and have excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities. You will need strong business acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills. This includes a proven ability to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders in the organization.
- Onboarding email
- Scheduling Onboarding calls
- Qualtrics Survey
- Scheduling Events/Sessions Feedback Survey (mid-point, end)
- Wiki/Sharepoint updates
- Event Reminders
- Scheduling Training Events: Career Paths, Quarterly Speaker Series, Office Hours
- Monthly EU Newsletter
- Job alert collection and formatting
- Scheduling, coordinating Bootcamp Onboarding Training (week long training session)-
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of work experience with career progression in the field of Operations, HR, Talent management, or training and development
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner, which drives people to act
- Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings, or events
- Experience with Outlook, MS Excel, Word, and SharePoint
- Experience with metrics, analytics, and reporting
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information
- Ability to develop quick turn-around results in a fast moving, ambiguous environment
- Degree in a relevant field such as business, education, organizational development, etc
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times
- Initiative to do whatever it takes to get things done and quickly resolve unanticipated problems
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential
- Experience with Wiki development, Learning Management Systems, and HTML
- Experience designing or developing learning solutions; classroom facilitation a plus
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.