MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Accounts Payable (m/f)
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Royalty payments processing. Includes data entry, and basic accounting. Run the payments preparation processes for checks and coordinate the process for electronic payments with the Manager of Royalty Processing and the Treasury department. Check that all payments are handled in accordance with company policy. Take care about the process payments cancellations/voids and re-issues.
- Prepare timely general ledger to author sub-ledger reconciliations for assigned imprints. Analyse royalties payable balances, prepare related advance recoupment schedules and propose general ledger adjusting entries.
- Prepare timely journal entries for supervisor’s review and input to the general ledger, in accordance with financial reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Collect data and perform research on details of transactions. Ensure work complies with complex internal policies and external regulations which may require interpretation.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Motivated, disciplined with high personal and professional standards of integrity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works efficiently and meets established deadlines.
- Adjusts easily to work environment changes.
- Hands-on. Able to multi-task and handle high volume of data.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an accounting environment.
- Sage experience is a plus
- Make an impact and love what you do!
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the company’s culture & values.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of English and French. Any other language will considered as a plus;
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!