Maison Moderne the first leading independent media company in Luxembourg.
Magazine publisher since 1994, the company progressively diversified its activities and continued to grow, supported by 130 passionate and concerned collaborators.
We are well established in four diversified and complementary business units that form a unique media ecosystem: Publishing House – Content Agency – Advertising Sales – Business Club, leading to growth and risk mitigation.
We are looking for a talented and outgoing individual
with the ability to learn and research solutions to problems, passionate for Mac OS and the media industry with excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for Maison Moderne users regarding all IT queries
- Treat end to end ownership of user requests using Jira ServiceDesk software
- Mac OS and iOS maintenance, deployment and troubleshooting
- User provisioning and permission management (Active Directory, Office 365)
- Being in charge for the maintenance of the company asset database
- Insure network cable & patch management
- Follow up of company software catalogue and license provisioning
- Taking care of the onboarding and offboarding process
- Adobe CC administration
- In charge of the printer and photocopier troubleshooting
Although training will be given, candidates will be expected to have existing knowledge of the following:
- Having a proactive approach to problem solving and a clear communication style
- Working efficiently as part of a team, including with other collaborators both internal and external
- Mac OS and iOS
- Windows 10
- Active Directory;
- Microsoft Office ;
- Basic networking knowledge
- Bilingual english/french
- A dynamic environment, a highly committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- A company specialising in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content;
- A permanent full-time contract;
- Applicants able to start immediately will also be at an advantage.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge please submit your application (CV, cover letter). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence