★ Luxfactory is an Economic Advisor and Innovation Partner
Active in Luxembourg and the greater region for more than 25 years, Luxfactory manages for its clients all implementation projects in 4 areas: IT and digitalization, renewable energies, strategy and digital marketing. ★
We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy developer to work within the IT Development team in modernizing our platforms through the development of new applications and streamlining / integrating our existing applications.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
You will lead and perform the technical analysis and development of projects based on business requirements and following our internal guidelines and procedures. You will also provide support to our business operations by leading rapid-response protocols for production issues, providing workaround solutions and implementing long-term fixes.
You demonstrate leadership, ownership and are comfortable working independently within your agile team on projects and individual tasks. On larger projects, you will work within a team of developers, business analysts and project managers, applying Scrum methodology.
You will also collaborate with members of the business analysis, testing, project management, business support and operations teams.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Software Developer?
- You ideally own a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Computing
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and capable of adapting to shifting and evolving business priorities.
- You learn quickly, have strong troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills and enjoy technical challenges. You are autonomous and solution oriented. You are eager to innovate and try new things.
- You enjoy team work and are able to communicate effectively with peers and other departments, explaining your story and work to others.
- You deliver with accountability and ownership.
- Fluency in English. Any additional language, in particular French, is a key asset.
Your must have in terms of technical skills:
- Java (very important)
- Spring and Spring Boot (very important)
- JPA / Hibernate
- MS SQL