★ Luxfactory is an Economic Advisor and Innovation Partner
Active in Luxembourg and the greater region for more than 25 years, Luxfactory manages for its clients all implementation projects in 4 areas: IT and digitalization, renewable energies, strategy and digital marketing. ★
For our customer, based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Java Full Stack Software developer.
As a Full Stack Java Developer at our client, you will join a company that focuses on collaboration, autonomy, and employee well-being. We are therefore looking for a profile that matches perfectly from a technical point of view as well as in terms of soft skills. You will be in charge of:
- Delivering shippable features
- Software development
- Being a driving force to implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich software solutions
- Accompany and coach the junior developers in your team
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Strong back and front-end development experience with Java and Angular/AngularJS
- Fluent in English, French is a real asset
- Knowledge of some of these tools: Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, Docker, ...
- Experience in writing and testing quality software using object-oriented concepts
- Good team player and Agile Mind-set, autonomous, you can give quality feedback
- It is an asset if you have web design skills
Why joining us?
- Develop and customize your long-term career in a fast-growing company
- Communication, responsibility, dynamism, and team spirit are the key words of our corporate culture
- Celebrate success as a team at our various corporate events (teambuilding, lunch, afterworks, …)
- We offer an onboarding program as well as individual training and development opportunities
- We offer a very competitive package including an attractive salary, meal vouchers, leasing, training/certifications...
Feel free to contact me for further information or to submit your application!