For our department Internal Audit within LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an):
Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
Provide independent and objective assurance on the management of risk throughout the organisation. Manage the internal audit department and dedicated staff and report to CEO (hierarchically) and Audit Committee (functionally):
- Manage the Internal Audit department and dedicated staff
- Develop and maintain audit strategy and methodology
- Design, develop and execute the annual internal audit plan
- Design and execute specific ad-hoc audits or projects upon request from the Executive Committee, the Audit's Committee or the Board of Directors
- Perform assignments in sensitive audit areas, develops proposals for solution and analyze audit results
- Anticipate and influence internal controls that have an impact on the Luxair; apply controls related business and management expertise to drive operational performance; assess key risks and develops and recommends strategies for mitigating risk.
- Lead the Company's Enterprise Risk Management program including assessing risk and recommending solutions mitigating the risks identified.
- Periodically communicate the results of the Internal Audit's activities to the Audit Committee
- Be the key contact for the department including outside advisors, consultants and statutory auditors
- Report on the Internal Audit's department/function activities to the Executive and Audit Committees
- Complete all the assigned tasks in compliance with standards for the professional practice of internal auditing and in accordance with established rules and processes.
- Appropriate academic studies with a proven experience including managing audit role in a multinational organization;
- Show strong planning and organizational skills including a pro-active ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Able to navigate between strategic and tactical topics, adapting short and long term priorities in a fast changing environment;
- Be able to manage proactively conflicts in sensitive situations;
- Be driven to deliver quality results on time with a high degree of integrity and in a highly ethical and professional manner;
- Bring a high level of initiative and strong analytical skills;
- Show excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company;
- Be collaborative, action-oriented and results-driven;
- Have excellent knowledge of standard office applications;
- Show excellent communication skills in English as well as skills in French or German (spoken and written).