For our department Airline Revenue Management within LuxairAirlines, we are looking for a (an):
Revenue Flight Analyst (m/f)
- Define initial route steering/pricing strategy per dedicated route/segment agreed and validated with the hierarchy
- Track the bookings evolution of daily, weekly, monthly, season perspective regarding the objectives and budget assigned on your respective routes.
- Providing consistent yield and dynamic steering actions regarding the bookings pattern of all segment product (packages with hotel, flight only, bloc seats) to optimize Revenue of whole aircraft
- Analyze frequently the defined KPI's and providing the right interpretation of retail data by monitoring the performance and flight contribution
- Monitor the competition prices/evolution and analyzing impacts of the flight pick up curve
- Set up appropriate business rules in Revenue Management Systems to validate the route forecast and demand categorization of your respective route in steering ownership/support.
- Identify revenue opportunities of aircraft capacity optimization to maximize usage of flight capacity for the network regarding the trends and demand behavior
- Assure communication flow and close collaboration with Stakeholders, e.g. Network Planning, Marketing, Ecommerce-Sales, Product Manager
- Participate to the annual budget establishment with the Vice President and Superior
- Participate in Revenue Management projects for Data Science, BI reports, data collection and analyses and for projects with providers
- Present Results and Projects to Top Management upon requirement.
Minimum required criteria:
- Be holder of a degree in Economics or Mathematics in Business Administration / Engineering or equivalent
- Have an experience in a similar function for 3 years
- Have good knowledge and experienced in Airline/TO industry
- Capability to set up relevant Revenue Management strategies taking into account various factors of influence
- Analytical skills and strong interest in figures/data and quantitative methods
- Results and performance oriented
- Problem-solving attitude and critical thinking
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and performance statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, be a Team Player
- Knowledge in Inventory and Revenue Management Systems : Amadeus is plus
- Show strong synthesis, analytical thinking and be confident in working with reports and simulations
- Take ownership of tasks, be the driver for improvement
- Think and act entrepreneurial, be able to take calculated risk
- Self-starting, independent and purposeful kind of working
- Solid understanding of market demand and competition behaviours
- Show excellent communication skills in English as well as skills in French and/or German (spoken and written)
- Respect the strict confidentiality of the data.
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
- Be accurate, detail oriented and reliable
- Be proactive, a creative force and be able to take responsibility
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be able to follow and apply procedures and methodologies used in the department
- Show user skills in the tools used in the department
- Provide an effort in the undeveloped language.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Luxemburgish or any other language is considered as asset.