For our department Airport Services within LuxairServices, we are looking for a (an):
Head of Airport Services
- Lead, manage and supervise Luxair S.A.'s Airport Ground Service Provider "Luxair Services"
- Ensure the safe, reliable and economic completion of all duties according to the regulations and industry standards
- Maintain the ISAGO certification of Luxair Services
- Manage, implement and develop the Luxembourg ground services procedures and policies
- Monitoring the performance of the activity, propose and implement corrective measures if necessary
- Represent Luxair Services towards authorities, manufacturers, organizations and service providers
- Manage the commercial relationship with all customer airlines of Luxair Services in Luxembourg
- Be responsible for the Profit & Loss, control the activity's costs and productivity, perform budget planning, follow-up of targets and define responsibilities of the management team
- Be the sponsor for strategic projects of Luxair Services
- Master and develop IT tools and landscape.
Minimum required criteria:
- Have a university degree or an equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics or Economics
- Extensive previous experience in the area of logistics, ideally in a ground service provider and be experienced in implementing a long-term vision
- Provide very good knowledge of ground handling specific processes and technologies
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrate very good relationship skills in an international environment
- Show strong analytical skills and be comfortable to drive change management
- Show strong ability to prioritize and respect deadlines
- Ability to effectively solve problems and make decisions
- Fluent in English and German or French, Luxembourgish is considered as an asset.