We our looking for a Fund Legal Officer to join the Legal Team.
Your mission will consist in contributing to the legal activities linked to various types of investment funds (UCITs, AIFs, non-regulated), including the setup, the restructuring and the liquidation.
- Set-up and review the constitutive documents of investment funds (prospectus, offering documents, articles of incorporation, service agreements, etc )
- Draft and negotiate related agreements such as management company agreement, AIFM Agreements, LPAs, agreements relating to delegated functions, distribution agreements, and other services agreements.
- Liaise with the supervisory authority for filing and review until approval.
- Ensure compliance of investment fund’s legal documentation with laws and relevant regulations.
- Liaise with clients, investment managers, supervisory authority, external legal counsel to achieve an agreement on the contracts.
- Liaise with internal operational teams to support application of contracts in the day- to- day.
- Represent the team and company during external events in accordance with the management.
- Minimum Master in law degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Luxembourg Funds industry.
- Good command of Fund regulations (especially AIFMD and UCITS)
- Fluent in English (French and German are an asset)
- Good communication skills
- “Hands-on” approach, ability to work autonomously but with a real team spirit
- Fast learner.
Who we are
Founded in 1993 as an independently-owned society, Lemanik Asset Management S.A. has become a leading third party Fund Management Company in Luxembourg, being both UCITS V compliant and AIFM authorised.
Luxembourg based, with offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and Milan, our seasoned and highly dedicated team of over 80 experts provides substance, governance, compliance and risk management support to more than 50 Asset Managers across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the United States.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English with the following reference : “XXX JOB TITLE XXX ”.
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation purpose.