Accounting Assistant (m/f) Expired
Published on 20/10/2021
- Accounting / Controlling / Tax
The Accounting Assistant is a member of the Accounting team, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and functionally under the leadership and coordination of the Accounting team coordinator.
The Accounting Assistant will focus on handling communications with stakeholders via phone, email and the ticketing platform, as well as assist the Accounting team with data entry, processing and recording of transactions.
The position requires a motivated person who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Key Activities for this position:
- Providing support to the Accounting team;
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email and the ticketing platform;
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing mail related to Finance;
- Managing the invoicing approval process with department heads;
- Posting employees expenses in the accounting tool;
- Master data management, vendors creation and update;
- Support data entry in AP and AR;
- Payments processing;
- Manage requests for tax certificates and double tax agreements;
- Assist with audit requests and confirmations.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree Education Level in Accounting or Administration (3 years after A-Level), or equivalent;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills.
- Up to 2 years’ experience (if applicable, in similar role).
- According to the Luxembourg law of July 23rd 2016 (as amended), the successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal Record before signing the employment contract.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills;
- Able to deliver work of a consistent level of accuracy with attention to detail;
- Able to structure work logically and efficiently;
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a small team;
- Proficient in MS Office more particularly in Excel.
- 13th month;
- Health insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets;
- €50 per month for sport;
- 31 holidays;
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80);
- €1000 training allowance per year.
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages English
- Read C1 Advanced
- Write C1 Advanced
- Speak C1 Advanced
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE IN YEARS
- years or less
DETAILS EMPLOYMENT TYPE
- Permanent contract
HOURS PER WEEK