You will be part of a project that impacts the life and work of the entire European Union. As a developer, taking part in the analysis, design and implementation of applications increased the functionality and value of our clients', the EU Institutions', web applications. You will be responsible for application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Improve the Front End architecture and participate in the design process
- Plan and execute migration paths from legacy platforms
- Improve the reliability and speed to deliver new features via testing
- Identify blockers and work across teams to resolve issues
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and minimum 9 years of professional development experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of aesthetic layouts
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment that encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.