Head of Regulatory, Models & Capital (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a full time Head of Risk Regulatory, Models & Capital (m/f) on a permanent contract.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a data-driven bank in the area of risk? Are you enthusiastic, proactive, analytical?
Then this job is something to apply for!
You will develop the team purpose and strategy in order to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal capital requirements; by setting and measuring credit and solvency risk appetite, implementing risk models and manage the evolution of risk weighted assets. The team acts as a center of excellence in the financial risk domain.
At a first stage, from your thorough understanding of risk and credit data, you will contribute to implement the remediation plan of ING Luxembourg on their local A-IRB models.
If you look for a new challenge having a significant impact on the organization, apply immediately and join ING!
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain all the models related to credit risk quantification. (IRB approach, IFRS9 provisions, Credit Decision Models, …)
- Analyze and communicate on the evolution of Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and changes in risk drivers.
- Implement the ING Model Risk Management framework by identifying models used across the bank and their adequacy with model management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulations applicable to financial risks as coordinator and in collaboration with other risk teams.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As Head of Regulatory, Models & Capital, you will need:
- University degree in mathematics, statistics or economics (BAC+5)
- Previous experience in Risk Management, especially in modelling would be appreciated
- Knowledge of banking and financial industry, financial and lending products, and processes
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially regarding CRD, CRR and IFRS9
- Strong IT competencies (Excel, SQL) and programming (SAS, Python)
- To be highly team oriented, enthusiastic and proactive
- The ability to communicate technical topics in a clear manner
- To be well organized and able to complete tasks independently to high quality standard
- To be fluent in French and English
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within Financial Risk you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- A fascinating job in the core of banking risk management challenges
- Integration of several areas of expertise
- Contacts with various internal and external stakeholders
Your working environment
ING is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With more than 53,000 employees, ING provides banking, insurance and asset management services to more than 48 million clients in 40 countries.
In Luxembourg, our clients are private individuals, small companies and major corporations, as well as institutions. ING Luxembourg employs nearly 800 people and offers a vast range of financial services (banking, insurance, leasing and asset management).
ING Luxembourg heads for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 100 tech enthusiasts who work for national and international projects that go beyond traditional banking.