Account Manager(s) – Wholesale Banking
ING Luxembourg is looking for Account Manager(s) (f/m) to support the constant growth of the Wholesale Banking department, which manages relationships with:
- Institutional counterparties such as private equity, real estate fund or international clients,
- Large local companies, listed companies, major international groups as well as their subsidiaries or holding companies present in Luxembourg.
As Account Manager, your main missions will be:
- Manage a portfolio of Corporate clients in collaboration with a relationship manager,
- Participate actively in the achievement of the commercial goals of the department,
- Set up the new client relationships and ensure the operational “day-to-day” banking of clients,
- Contribute to ING Group’s professional and dynamic image in the market,
- Establish a synergy between the relationship managers, the local middle- and back offices and ING offices around the world,
- Detect the sales-leads and (cross)-sell products such as payment and cash management products, financial markets products, leasing and lending products.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- You are able to maintain commercial relationships with professional and demanding client,
- You have a flexible, proactive and practical approach towards professional life, you are able to execute multiple tasks and to work under tight deadlines,
- You have strong verbal communication and organizational skills,
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office and other programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook),
- You have a real interest in the financial world, particularly in financial institutions and multinational firms.
- Bac +3/4/5 in economic studies,
- A first experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.