Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency offering solutions to their clients.
If you are a passionate project manager who enjoys presenting projects and coordinating team work, this is the job for you!
* Define the framework of a project and plan the activities necessary to achieve the objectives.
* Maintain the strategic direction of a project.
* Plan a project and see it through to completion.
* Collect budgeting information.
* Analyze project challenges and risks.
* Deal with changes while maintaining the project framework.
* Maintain, manage and delegate resources effectively.
* Help Apart maintain good client relationships and develop its client portfolio.
* Learn from project issues and apply measures for the future.
* Evaluate the success of projects and communicate findings to teams.
* You understand digital strategy and have notions in: customer experience, user experience, web design, copywriting, SEO.
* You understand the technical constraints of web development.
* You are able to assume and express your ideas in front of clients and colleagues.
* You are comfortable working in a multilingual environment.
* You know how to work closely with your team members, designers and developers to follow requirements throughout the project life cycle.
* You are methodical and able to develop your own work processes.
* You have a thorough understanding of web development processes, including agile processes.
* You are organized and responsible, with a strong focus on meeting deadlines.
* You are an excellent communicator, both written and oral (French, English and/or German).
* You are able to manage several projects simultaneously.
* You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
* You have a passion for quality design and communication
* You have a valid work permit
* You have experience in the Luxembourgish work market
* At least 5 years of experience
* Knowledge of PHP is a plus
* Relevant degree
* Passion and Motivation