GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 200 professionals and offices in Germany and Luxembourg. Drawing on wide-ranging expertise, our dedicated teams find individual solutions for clients´ needs.
Our advice combines an economic focus with entrepreneurial foresight.
That is what is behind: Your perspective.
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for an
Administrative assistant (m/f)
- Fluent in German and English (both languages are mandatory). Any additional language will be an asset.
- Qualified as administrative assistant in administration, business and/or equivalent;
- Professional experience in an administrative assistant position in a law firm will be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritise work and to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
Your administrative skills:
- Emails management, setup conference calls, teleconferences and calendars organisation, updating databases, outlook contacts, copying, printing, binding, scanning, fax, etc.;
- Drafting, editing and finalising correspondence;
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word and Excel documents formatting, Powerpoint presentations;
- Closing bibles – preparation of documents and finalisation;
- Travel arrangements - booking flights, cars and hotel;
- RCSL and RBE requests, preparation of documents and filing;
- Fundsquare / CSSF filings – preparation of documents and filing;
- Open new files and file management (AML / KYC research), archive;
- Preparation of Audit letters;
- Assist in other administrative work.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Training and development opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of:
GSK Stockmann SA
Human Resources department
44, avenue John F. Kennedy
Tel. (+352) 271802-25