Internship as space engineer (F/M)
Gradel develops turn-key special purpose machines (mechanical automated equipment) dedicated to nuclear, space and general industry for more than 50 years. GRADEL supports its customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
We are looking for a student in aerospace engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering with following profile requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s internship
- Good understanding of mechanical systems (ability to understand a user manual, a stress analysis report, etc…)
- Proficiency with solidworks or another CAD software.
- Proficiency with EXCEL/ACCESS and VBA
- Practical approach, problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently, good team player
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) is considered as an asset.
- Development of a database populated with equipment developed internally , their functionalities and main characteristics
- Development of query reports
- Collect information for fulfilling the database
- Development of a portfolio of equipment
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with other departments (project management, engineering, assembly & test, purchase). The trainee will be integrated in the sales engineering team.
The position is based Ellange, Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.