Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (m/f)
Department: Group Internal Audit
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
Contract: Permanent; full time
- You perform and/or ensure timely reporting under REMIT, EMIR, MIFID II and any other regulation that impacts the wholesale energy markets including REMIT reporting on-behalf reporting as a service for other entities of the ENCEVO group and clients.
- You improve technical infrastructures (data flows & validations, user tools) of the regulatory activities.
- You monitor the implementation and ensure functionalities of the IT solutions for reporting purposes to supervisory institutionsc.
- You prepare action plans and ensure implementation deadlines are in line with the coming into force of new laws
- You monitor wholesale market regulations including a detailed follow-up.
- You organise internal information meetings and trainings about regulation on wholesale energy markets.
- You establish mandatory annual and semi‐annual reports (e.g., to the respective regulators).
- You support the transformation of regulatory demands, such as reporting requirements or trade/position checks, into descriptions/designs of stable and reliable business and IT processes fulfilling said requirements, i.e., building the bridge between legal aspects and the implementation in daily business.
- You represent Enovos in regulatory working groups and report information internally.
- You hold a master’s degree in Computer Science / Maths / Engineering, Finance, or another quantitative discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are proficient in one or more of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C/C++. Furthermore, you have experience with SQL databases and very good command of MS Excel. Additional experience with Linux environments and AWS will be considered as asset.
An experience in one or more of the following fields is a strong plus:
- Monitoring and analysing wholesale market regulations (REMIT, EMIR, MAR, MIFID II, …) regarding their business impact, ideally in the (energy) commodity trading / utility context.
- Leading / supporting implementation projects for software for regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations.
- Performing / ensuring regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations as part of the daily operations.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German, French and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.