Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our Global Employer Services (GES) department offers tax solutions to multinational and large organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies and regulatory rewards consulting.
As part of our GES department, our Executive Compensation and Personal Tax Advisory team assists organisations in designing and operating compensation and benefits programs in a cost-effective, tax efficient and compliant manner from an employer as well as an employee perspective.
Your next challenge
- Providing tax advisory services regarding compensation structures, equity-based schemes, executives' remuneration and expatriate planning
- Providing regulatory rewards advisroy services regarding compensation structures, equity-based schemes and executives' remuneration under AIFMD, UCITS, CRD IV, MiFID
- Being in charge of files for a large variety of clients, including Luxembourg-based individuals, expatriates, and executives, involved in a wide variety of industries
- Be responsible for leading, supervising and coaching the team that will work closely under your responsibility
- Laising with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
- Working on the preparation of external newsletters, articles and brochures and taking an active role in technical research, presenting at technical meetings and training sessions
- Helping your leadership develop new products for providing Deloitte clients with the most effective, efficient and compliant reward strategy
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction