With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team:
At Deloitte Digital Luxembourg, we help organizations understand the needs and behaviours of their customers, improving customer experience through a sound digital strategy and implementation.
We combine our digital and creative skills with the financial services expertise we have built up in Luxembourg over 65 years. This knowledge makes it possible for us to offer our customers a unique service offering. Deloitte Digital Luxembourg shows companies how to put customer experience at the heart of their strategy, and design user-friendly and successful interactions through multiple channels and at every steps of the customer journey.
As a member of the Deloitte Digital team, you will focus on digital transformation. Join our innovative and fast-growing team to develop disruptive solutions and state-of-the-art processes for our clients in an environment where the worlds of business, creativity, and technology intersect.
Your next challenge:
- Be an integrator between business needs and Salesforce technology solutions
- Work with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy
- Help to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
- Design and deliver user stories and user journeys
- Prototype and test Salesforce technology solutions
- Support Salesforce system implementation
- Animate workshops for our clients as well as our internal teams
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Team as well as, marketing team and Advisory teams
We want to hear from you! Join us and :
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Be part of an incredibly fun and friendly, entrepreneurial culture within the overall Deloitte Digital Network
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Your skills :
- At least 2 years+ experience of Salesforce Digital solutions
- A Master degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- An experience in onsite functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ Tools
- An Agile delivery experience
- A passion about everything that is digital
- Fluency in English and French. German will be considered an asset