CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Junior IT Functional Application Support Analyst (M/W) for one of our customers.
Within a CTG team of 7 colleagues - attached to a support team – you will act as specialist & share your knowledges regarding the application area.
You are responsible for Application support, Incident & Problem Management.
- You analyze problems, categorize and resolve application related incidents, ensuring maximum availability and service to customers.
- You perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries.
- You define and document workarounds for known issues.
- You initiate process improvements.
- You support UAT - user acceptance tests.
- You ensure release implementation support.
- You have between 1 and 3 years of professional experience in the financial industry.
- You have knowledge on Fund administration and/or Transfer Agency systems.
- You have some knowledge of SQL languages.
- Experience with GTAS, GP3 or SWIFT is considered as a real asset.
- You have problem-solving skills and you are ready to taking on a new challenge.
- You are a good communicator, able to speak and write fluently at least English, to communicate easily with users.
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.