CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Manager (M/W) for our Luxemburgish offices (Internal Position).
· Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
· Deliver and support strategic plans for implementing IT in line with global and local business objectives
· Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
· Act as a point of contact for the Luxembourg offices by liaising closely with the group service desk, infrastructure and development teams;
· Coordinate the local IT in accordance with local regulations, the group policies and standards
· Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
· Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
· Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
· Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
· Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
· Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
· Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
· Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
· Manage the local helpdesk department and team to provide the appropriate support to the business
· Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
· You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
· You have a 5+ years’ experience in IT management
· You have an experience with or knowledge of operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), public cloud (MS Office365) current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
· Experience of delivering end user IT support in a professional services environment
· Working knowledge of ITIL or other IT service management practices
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to conduct large-scale project
· Effective communicator and confident in client interaction
· Strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities
· Experience working with an international business in multiple time-zones
· Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
· Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.