CTG IT Solutions is currently hiring an Automation & Manual Tester to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution.
- You prepare test plans, test strategies based on project requirements
- You design and execute tests (manual and automated) and analyse results
- You create logs to document testing and identified defects
- You report bugs and errors to development teams & assist in troubleshooting issues and reproduction steps
- You perform functional (regression testing), non-functional testing (performance testing, scalability testing)
- You automate test cases using test automation tools like Selenium, Katalon, Soap UI, Apache JMeter
- You maintain and evolve test data and test environment: create and maintain test beds, keep test environment configuration up-to-date
- You can design and execute test scenario (3+ years )
- You used test management/tracking tools (experience with JIRA/XRAY a plus)
- You have experience in banking/ financial domain (an asset)
- You are proficient in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Groovy, Scala - able to write and run simple unit tests;
- You hold a strong experience in Agile
- You have good knowledge of build automation tools (maven, jenkins)
- You hold good understanding of relational databases, DDL, DML
- You are able to write clear and structured technical documents.
- You speak fluently in English (C1-C2 level) and able to perform all tasks in English
- You possess a valid work permit for Luxembourg (killing criteria)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.