Senior Risk Manager Liquid Funds (F/M)
Your field of responsibility
Join the Risk Management Team of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. As Senior Risk Manager for Liquid Funds you will directly report to the Conducting Officer responsible for Risk Management and support in all risk management activities with specific regard to liquid strategy funds.
You will provide expertise for risk management of funds with liquid assets, from interpretation of regulatory requirements, the development of the Risk Management processes and, in particular, risk profiles to the regular application to the funds. You will perform the ongoing monitoring, escalating and tracking risk management-related issues and/or queries for UCITS and AIF, including the monitoring and management of market, credit, counterparty, liquidity and operational risks.
You will be responsible for addressing, escalating and tracking risk management-related issues and/or queries and supervise and assess the level of risk of the funds and the adequacy of the respective risk management process.
You will support the funds structuring activities, liaising with internal clients, drafting respective policies, filings and processes and ensure the implementation, production and delivery of adequate risk reports for Senior Management and the Board.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects to grow the asset management platform in Luxembourg. We are working in a striving, highly-motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow to build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Mathematics; CFA, CAIA, FRM or similar qualification will be a strong asset
- You gained at least 5 years professional experience in the area of risk management for investment funds for UCITS and AIF
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements in particular in relation to risk management for UCITS and AIF
- Knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives in an investment as well as regulatory context
- Experienced user of MS software, good knowledge of market information systems (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Outstanding analytical, comprehension & problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact clearly, constructively and efficiently with senior individuals, portfolio managers and external service providers
- Solution oriented, highly proactive and able to prioritize effectively
- Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownership describe your work ethics
- Result oriented with ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) – any other European language will be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.