Business Project Manager DB Projects (m/f) – Project Management Luxembourg
Your field of responsibility
As part of the Project and Service Management team you will contribute to the continuous growth of the depositary bank by managing strategic changes required by Investment Funds Activities. In this key central position your responsibility will include the assessment, estimate, resourcing, planning and coordination of all required project activities to allow for a smooth implementation of your assigned projects within scope, time and budget.
Your future colleagues
The Project and Service Management department actively delivers projects and solutions to Credit Suisse Luxembourg and its branches and is composed of dynamic and pragmatic professionals in the field of project delivery.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You demonstrate a strong expertise in project delivery and you are used to senior management exposure in a fast moving banking environment. More specifically you can evidence:
- In-depth banking knowledge: private banking products and services, depositary bank functions and services, investment funds (e.g. Private Label Funds, Private Equity/Real Estate Funds), financial products and processing, legal and regulatory framework
- Solid understanding of data catalog construction, gap analysis, data requirements definition
- Enhanced analytical and organization skills
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills: animation of workshops and steering committees, reporting to executive management
- Solution oriented and proactive approach
- Client centricity
- Fluency in English, German and/or French would be an asset
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position before
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.