At C+P, we know that progress and success come as a result of empowering individuals. We believe that by offering our professional and personal support to our Team Members, we can move mountains collectively. If you are ready to embark on a unique journey whilst making a name for yourself in the hospitality industry, then we look forward to welcoming you on board!
We are eager to select a dedicated Outlet Manager to join our ranks and lead the way for our new outlet in the heart of Luxembourg city.
The time has come to be part of the most exciting hospitality project in Luxembourg, so get in touch with us NOW!
• Responsible and accountable for the operative and administrative activities as well as the overall performance of the outlet
• Achieves outlet revenue goals by executing efficient marketing and sales strategies.
• As a Team Leader, you are determined to maximise Team Member productivity and satisfaction
• Leads the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as maximizing profitability
• Sets an example in terms of service, products and guidance of the Team that reflects the respective concept
• Plans the outlet's weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately staffed to handle the level of business.
Must Have Requirements
• A strong desire to provide exceptional service, worthy of your talents and unique ability.
• A strong commitment to personal growth and self-development.
• A firm conviction and understanding of the importance of the hospitality industry for society as a whole.
• First-hand experience as an Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager.
• You are capable of expressing your opinions and thoughts in a Team-friendly way
• An excellent command of English, French and/or Luxembourgish
Nice To Have Requirements
C&P Values and Essentials:
• We choose to go the “Extra Mile”!
• We want you to play an integral part inside the C+P Family!
• We are one TEAM; TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!
• We encourage you to stay confident at all times! There are no mistakes, only opportunities for progress, growth and improvement.
• Being at the Heart of Hospitality, you hold the power for creating memorable experiences for our Guests.